miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

Words that describe my mood right now: Lonely

Color to describe my feelings: baby light pink

Downloaded song(s) today recently: mmm...
She´s so handsome woman- Panic at the disco
We are so starving-Panic at the disco
London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines (Live)-Panic at the disco


Favorite anime: De este tiempo, Lovely Complex

Celebrity crush I’ve recently gotten over: ( no del todo) Bill Kaulitz

Celebrity crushes I’ve remembered: Matsumoto Jun, Mihura haruma, Takeru y kim Bum


Music, Drama or Manga?: Cofee prince y Skins

Food I’m craving: Granix con semillitas

Stuff I want: Esmalte verde agua, pelo azul y una camara de fotos

Clothes I’m wearing: Short azul, remera basica del personal fest fecha de Depech Mode y medias tres cuarto negras.

Guilty desire: Gong Yoo


Song that I’m into these days: Cascada - Bad Boy

Song that I’m listening to right now: Simpre fui yo- EOY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario