lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

Goodbye my creepy boy~


R.I.P Alexander McQueen

"British fashion designer Alexander McQueen, whose provocative collections made him a global star, was found dead at his London home on Thursday in what media said appeared to be suicide. He was 40. "

I can´t believe that this amazing designer´ve died today. I am shocked and deeply saddened .
He IS my favourite, and will be always it.
When I´ll finally realize that The person who inspired me to be, and start the carrer of fashion designer, desapeared and have never created a new collection, I´m sure that inside of me I broke down.
I was spected his new uncoming clothes fully with delirious, creepy and yes, odd things.
Siempre pensé en llegar a ser una gran diseñadora y en algun momento de mi vida, conocerlo y poder decirle lo mucho que amaba esa mente loquita y retorcida de el.

No quiero creerlo, no quiero caer.

As i said all day long : I´s an Odd world, yes....



Genius never died

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario